Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Nintendhater's BAAAAACK

Hi everybody, Nintendhater here signing off.

I am pleasantly surprised by how many have taken the time to comment and view this crappy little blog, so for you sixteen or so people, I feel  I should come out with some things.

First off, this blog was written when I was just thirteen.  When the June 2011 trailer for the Wii U, I created Nintendhater (no "o") to weigh in my opinion.  In short, I became obsessed.


 OBSESSED. I would reply to Nintendfans on that one video till three in the morning.

But I got bored.  I always say that Nintendfans always say the same things, but in reality, the haters also say the same things. It's quite repetitive.  So that's why I stopped commenting on that 2011 video. And that's why I stopped posting on this blog.

So what now? I don't have a Wii U, and I have absolutely no intentions of getting one. But just for you Nintendfans, you'll be happy to know that I have no intention of getting any other console soon for that matter.

I did used to like Nintendo. But they're on Mario Party TEN. An umpteenth NSMB. Wii Sports Club (really?).

Look at Smash Bros. and you'll see what made Ninty famous in the first place.  It's 2014 and y'all are still clamoring for a GameCube controller. Umm, that's a problem.  Nintendo needs to get bigger and better.  There should be no need for looking back at Memory Lane. Enough with the repetitive games.

Maybe you'll see that by SSB7.

There's still a Nintendo fan in me. Somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment